Discounts and donations for nonprofits
As part of our philanthropic mission, LogicCloud IT provides discounts on many of our services and solutions to eligible nonprofits; as well as discretionary donations to our eligible nonprofit partners. To be eligible for any of our nonprofit offers or discounts, you must meet ALL FIVE of the following criteria:
1. Organization eligibility
Organizations must be a United States based nonprofit or non-governmental organization with recognized charitable status by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).
2. Mission eligibility
In addition to the criteria above, eligible organizations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to: providing relief to the poor, advancing education, improving social welfare, preserving culture, preserving or restoring the environment, promoting human rights, establishment of civil society.
Any organization that does not meet the criteria outlined above for eligible nonprofit missions is ineligible for LogicCloud IT nonprofit programs. Ineligible organizations include, without limitation:
- Nonprofit organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status in their respective country
- Governmental organizations or agencies, including international governmental organizations and United Nations Entities.
- Schools, colleges and universities. These formal educational institutions are eligible for offers through LogicCloud IT partner academic programs and are not eligible for LogicCloud IT Nonprofit Programs, including nonprofit schools.
- Healthcare organizations (unless noted in the exemptions below) are ineligible for LogicCloud IT Nonprofit Programs, including, but not limited to, hospitals, healthcare networks, health plans, ambulatory/outpatient healthcare organizations, nursing homes, retirement centers, assisted living, home healthcare, and health research organizations and laboratories. Exceptions include independent nonprofit organizations with the following missions: community, behavioral and women's health clinics; hospices; emergency services; and blood, tissue and organ banks.
- Professional, commerce and trade associations.
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations.
- Refurbishers that will be installing the donated software on refurbished computers to be distributed or donated to nonprofits or schools.
3. User eligibility
Nonprofit offers are intended only for paid nonprofit employees, and unpaid full-time equivalent (FTE) staff who have material day-to-day managerial, operational, and fiduciary responsibilities, and who will not use the license or services for personal income generation. Volunteers, members and beneficiaries of the nonprofit are NOT eligible for LogicCloud IT nonprofit licenses, subscriptions or service programs.
4. License and service restrictions
Organizations cannot share, transfer, or resell nonprofit licenses, subscriptions or services with other organizations, including with partner nonprofits or legally independent sister organizations. Additionally, umbrella organizations, including controlled affiliates or subsidiaries, that maintain shared or centralized IT systems are only eligible for one donation or discount program account.
LogicCloud IT values and respects individual and cultural differences and is committed to providing an inclusive environment that is welcoming and free from discrimination.
Therefore, organizations are not eligible to participate in LogicCloud IT nonprofit programs if they have a policy or mission of discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, promotion, termination, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status.
The only exception to this policy is for religious organizations that are exempt from laws that prohibit such discrimination.
LogicCloud IT reserves the right to grant or deny an organizations application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time without notice. Selections are made at LogicCloud IT's sole discretion and are not subject to external review.